Borne - Poem by Daegal
Sitting in a field of vivid, untamed
Flowers, deeply tinted in the sunlight,
Is a lonely soldier, clad in dirty
Warrior’s garb. Blood-stained blade beside him,
He draws in the fresh scent of wild pollen.
Strange, how something so beautiful can bloom
From the outcome of such a vicious War.
Comments about Borne by Daegal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl