Boys - Poem by Brandie .....
If a boy wants you in his life,
he'll find a way to put you there,
if he really loves you,
he'll say it everyday,
if he wants to be with you,
for the rest of his life,
he'll ask you for your hand in marriage,
and never break his vowels.
Comments about Boys by Brandie .....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl