Big Sisters - Poem by Brandie .....
A big sister is someone you look up to,
you admire them and are always there for each other,
she protects you when someone bigger is trying to fight,
or dislikes you whenever she knows your right,
you tell secrets never to be shared, only if their the ones safe not to share,
if she feels there unsafe in anyway, she'll tell your mom and save your life someday.
Comments about Big Sisters by Brandie .....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl