Edward Kofi Louis
Brave Heart - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To the women in labout and to the men at war!
But the brave heart is now needed on thses issues.
Brave hearted men and women,
One love, one peace, and one touch! !
And like Vina's Dream in the land of her muse,
For this dream is all about her lover.
Comments about Brave Heart by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl