Breathing - Poem by Younis YNS
. Its getting Cold..
. Inhaling pressure surrounding the atmosphere.. Exhaling pain for that time being..
. Starting a new tomorrow.. Well let's say a new today.. Missing from the big picture, only thing left with is the frame of yesterday..
. So it feels like a battle still going and am deaf from all the screams..
. And it feels like a river flowing, only to know that its made of tears..
. And so We live another day.. And we thank for the next breath..
. But a subconscious sign wouldn't harm, to lift the flag of hope a minor step high..
Comments about Breathing by Younis YNS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda