Breathing - Poem by Joscephine Gomez
Inhaling, yawning, sniffing, gulping
sucking, slurping, gasping, sipping
exhaling, projecting, resonating, whistling
laughing, giggling, talking, chanting
singing, screaming, scathing, humming
moaning, shouting, panting, crying.
Many colors of life seen and shared....
Comments about Breathing by Joscephine Gomez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl