Joscephine Gomez Poems
- Cup Of Tolerance Leave Manila at 5: 00 A.M.? I agreed. All...
- Love On A Plate A smile blooms like a rose kissed by the sun
- My Favorite 'M' Words Manners, moral, magic, maverick, ...
- Any Of These Ways For CP A penetrating gaze, a happy, ...
- Hooked A smile, a look connectedness felt. Booked.
- Breathing Inhaling, yawning, sniffing, gulping sucking, ...
- Singers We Are Dedicated to all serious profesional singers ...
Joscephine Gomez's multi-faceted life includes classical singing- doing mostly solo recitals and concerts in the Philippines and in other countries - and professional speaking. She is the author and principal lecturer of 27 short courses in voice, communication, sales, marketing, public relations and personality development of business executives and other professionals. She is Founder and Chief ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joscephine Gomez
Cup Of Tolerance
Leave Manila at 5: 00 A.M.?
All of you couldn't make it
even at seven
I said not a word.
You went North
when I had directed South
straight, when I said 'left'
lines became circles
and circles became lines
others would have screamed.
Time for you to drink
from my cup of
(5: 53 to 5: 54 P.M.)
(24 April 2007)