Edward Kofi Louis
Breathing Space - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Ace, race, embrace!
The view of the great hill! !
Quilt and lamp,
The view of the glacier lake,
In your agile best,
With a breathing space.
Comments about Breathing Space by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl