Sidi J. Mahtrow
Bridge Over Cloudy Water - Poem by Sidi J. Mahtrow
Do you dare
To look to see
What fate is to be.
The water moves
Silently in the coves
Away from the bridge
And the muddy edge.
But, look deeply
Into the cloudy
Water of the soul
For in it is a story to be told.
Others have stood on another day
And did not walk away
Seeing only darkness
Into the water's dark
And see a guiding light
That shines by day and night.
The bridge, small or tall
Over cloudy water seems to call
Out, for this is the place to decide
How to swim in life's rising tide.
Comments about Bridge Over Cloudy Water by Sidi J. Mahtrow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl