Broken (Unfinished) - Poem by Joseph Cross
Memories like shattered mirrors lying on the floor,
I can't seem to make it in this empty house any more,
My sanity is leaving as the days are passing by,
And all this time alone has always kept me wondering why.
Poetry in motion, shadows moving across the wall,
Thinking of the empty room at the far end of the hall,
Waiting here for you to finally join me again,
But until then I'll remain my only solitary friend.
Comments about Broken (Unfinished) by Joseph Cross
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl