Joseph Cross Poems
- Broken (Unfinished) Memories like shattered mirrors lying on ...
- Betrayal To a girl with a heart of gold, From a boy with a ...
- The Unlover I''m in love and I don't know why, In love with...
- A Rose And It's Thorn A rose and a thorn, Together are ...
- Blind I once looked on her, With blinded gaze. Tortured by...
- Withered And Wasted The love that I felt in so many ways, ...
- These Feelings Within these veins, flows blood so pure, yet I...
To describe Me is to describe insanity, for most of my poetry is based on that theme, which coincidentally was never my original intention. Allow me to simply say that chaos is the key to interesting life. Boredom is overrated, and so I surround myself with interesting people, the ones I can relate to, to find inspiration. Religion also plays a very influential part in my lifestyle. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To a girl with a heart of gold,
From a boy with a heart of stone.
I know you may think little of me,
And of my life you know even less,
But if I don't finally tell you,
My heart will never rest.
My love for you is as pure,
As the snow on a winter morn,
And when I got to know you,
My spirit was reborn.
Although this letter is from my heart,
And truly is sincere,
It is tearing me apart,
And feeding an unseen fear.
For if you look within my mind,
Surely you will see,
That the letter you are reading,
Is a betrayal to my trust in me.