Buddy Hollie Vs Chuck Berry - Poem by Roger Bewman
Roll over Beethoven to the rhythm of the oven
That'll be the Day for us to lay
Peggy Sue you have a red hairdo
then Maybe Baby I’ll eat your baby
while Brown Eyed Handsome Man sits for a bevy.
Let’s hear some Rock&Roll music Johnny B. Good
while your Sweet Little Sixteen becomes a queen.
Comments about Buddy Hollie Vs Chuck Berry by Roger Bewman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl