Roger Bewman Poems
- 20 Women And A Monk 20 women lookin’ at him they didn’t ...
- 2 Cups Of Depression Trapped in this field of sonic ...
- Augusto (Revised) Why does the song have to be sad? ...
- 3 Ways To Leave Your Lover While in love blink your eye she ...
- 2 Whiskeys And 1 Packet Of Nut... Two whiskeys and one packet ...
- 1 Fake Smile Smile for one more mile boat cruisin on river ...
- A Side Story? The song remains the same people change and ...
Was born in Virothiom during the Hicus Pocus days. Gulliver was the king of Googleland and I was a wanderer in life's supersonic wavelengths and gravitational ways.
At the age of 6 I was lost in Budapest and found by philoarty paintress named Dolores. Till the age of 16 tryin' to escape her remote hideaway with no mirrors, through the motorway. But the trick was to go through the forest. Met a homeless girl called Alice and helped me to get back to Virothiom. The journey took 13 years or so, cause she was a spy spider of Dolores. Now here back in Virothiom everything has changed. Even my face looks rippled.
Somehow I miss Dolores... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
20 Women And A Monk
20 women lookin’ at him
they didn’t realise he was drinkin’ Jim Beam
they twisted his beliefs
with nasty griefs
they planted a seed
of evil deed
20 women laughin’ at him
they didn’t realise he was close to Him
they poisoned his body
wrinkled his heart
they molested his past
and tore apart his future
A monk lookin’ at them
He didn’t realise they wanted his gem
He made them believe
With holy prosaic weave
He planted religion
With iron maiden legion
A monk laughin’ at them
He didn’t realise they were ...