U Win Kyi
Burma Iconic Lady Aung San Suu Kyi (House Arrest) - Poem by U Win Kyi
The house is so old.
Its color is fading glow.
on the wall grow many molds.
When its story is told,
it has joys and sorrows.
In the heart they overflow.
Under house arrest, the lady became a lonely soul
because she played in democracy a big role.
Her spirit never became low.
For leaving the country, she said ' No'.
even her husband at death threshold.
She is so bold.
She never called a spade to be a hoe.
She is a peacock of pure gold.
The world know
who is the ugly crow.
Comments about Burma Iconic Lady Aung San Suu Kyi (House Arrest) by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl