Kyle Shield Laster
Burn You Not All Of My Blood. - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
Flame is all about your form.
Get thee hence from me.
Touch you not a cell of mine.
My love you'll never see.
Burn you not all of my blood.
This heart has hearts to do.
Your vapor gets the best of me;
Burn toes and fingers too.
Comments about Burn You Not All Of My Blood. by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl