Kyle Shield Laster
Burn In Coal. - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
I do not have a single clue-
Of who you are or what-
Brought you here to share your soul:
To show us all your Butt!
Vicious; caring only when-
It tittilates your soul.
Again I'll never give you Words.
I'd rather burn in coal;
But take your eyes and wash them-
On the poison of your tongue.
See the things you've written;
See the Poets you're among?
To a vicious Mister...
Comments about Burn In Coal. by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl