Kyle Shield Laster
By Frocking Up A Key. - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
Keyboards aren't as good as pens.
Better, I don't think.
Never do they make mistakes.
Never use they Ink.
Frock ups build your character:
Need them just to be.
Build you'll not a masterpiece
By frocking up a key.
Comments about By Frocking Up A Key. by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl