Burning - Poem by Aram Stefanian
Can you feel my burning desire?
You think loving is easy to hire
Do ya love when body's on fire?
It's hard to pretend, I'm not a liar
Our hopes may take us much higher
Daydreams and nightmares over the barbed wire
I don't wanna feel like a spare tire
While selling, try to find a lucky buyer
Comments about Burning by Aram Stefanian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl