Edward Kofi Louis
By The Laws 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Problems of the land,
Although it was unusual to me.
With the muse of the laws.
Five Military Jets seen in the air!
With the muse of my mind;
Like the muse of the female body.
The truth is the key! !
The muse of the land,
Very difficult for an outsider to enter in.
If you learn from the laws, you will bring peace to all!
To live by the laws of the land;
Able to share with others.
Leadership! ! !
Many are ruling us but,
They are not teaching us the truth;
Seen all over the world.
Comments about By The Laws 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl