C.D.S - Poem by Daniella Lujan
A Veteran of Stupidity,
-On glassed aisles go-
With spumes of lackluster
-Atramentous and waves of cordial green-
I watch the world go topsy-turvy,
And my blinders fall.
If all were said and done again,
I’d wish it to erase-
Gone be the mistakes I’ve made,
And with it pleas of wisdom.
For wherefore hath it strung?
If all were said and done?
Comments about C.D.S by Daniella Lujan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl