Daniella Lujan Poems
- -the Car Ride- She betrayed me. We were coming home from ...
- Love's Trials Lost I sit and ponder, Our love obscure.
- -subconscious Sentiments- Oh thy words art cold as Winter's ...
- -ni Te Odio, Por Que No Me Imp... My anger is an ...
- Coquetry Just the words as are perceived- Should be seen by ...
- Tempus Fugit I exist, time stands still. Another week ...
- Sententia Poetry... I hate this.
I am 18 years old, Hispanic, and an ARMY brat. I love to read the classics, and am fascinated by different languages like French, German, Italian, and Latin. I consider reading to be a compulsion to me. The same goes with writing, another insatiable trait.
Personally, I view poetry as a way to relieve myself of pent up emotions, and to describe the beauty of life. As well as the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniella Lujan
-the Car Ride-
She betrayed me.
We were coming home from the university,
The night was quiet and uncaring.
She told me to leave.
I had nowhere to go.
She hit me.
She wanted to kill me.
I saw the hatred shine darkly in her eyes before she voiced her intent.
I ignored it.
She always says the same thing.
How stupid of me.
She wanted to hurt me tonight.
I am 18 years old and utterly dependent on her.
I still love her.
It hurts so much.
Is this what love is?
“Get out! ”
I have nowhere to go.
“I don’t care!...