Can'T - Poem by Vi Lanflagle
Caught between all of your lies
Trapped inside your cage within
Your cold heart beats beneath your skin
The only flaw in your life disguise.
Temptation runs the risk high
I pull back but you can't resist
All the fake, fantasy reality, you insist
You can't stay, something you can't deny.
But you will and I'll have to watch
You slowly stop and start to die,
But I can't watch you live this lie.
And I can't stand the life you botched.
You owe me the life you've cost.
Comments about Can'T by Vi Lanflagle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl