Broken Wings - Poem by Vi Lanflagle
ashamed to show
face hidden in shadow.
saved all in a pile
growing each day.
no longer can she fly
for they can't be fixed,
her broken wings.
Comments about Broken Wings by Vi Lanflagle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda