Can'T You See - Poem by Holly Heron
Can't you see my pain,
Etched deep into my soul?
Can't you see my hunger,
Lusting after death?
I'm sick of life,
Sick of pain,
But I can't escape the feelings,
And life has lost it's worth.
Comments about Can'T You See by Holly Heron
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl