Holly Heron Poems
- A Lover's Death This breath is stuck within my breast, This...
- Remember Me Remember how I held your hand, Remember how I ...
- A Vampires Song Step into my lair This cool calm night Step...
- My Fallen Angel My fallen angel, My blessing, Your ...
- Sinking Sinking further into depression, Can't keep my head...
- Hiding Behind A Smile Hiding behind a smile, I'm watching ...
- Don'T Leave Me Alone Don’t leave me alone, This dark cold ...
Hi well as you probably know by now my name is holly, and I'm only writing a bio because I dislike the fact that without writing it my life looked empty. As though I'd done nothing so far and did'nt aspire to do so. When in fact I aspire to much all the dreams in my head and the expectation of those dear to me. I know that probably sounds cliched but it's true. My poetry can seem kinda heavy, but ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Holly Heron
A Lover's Death
This breath is stuck within my breast,
This heart caught between beats,
The tear still runs down my cheek,
Before my Lovers folly.
The knife it twists within his back,
Red falls upon this snow,
Hearts beat does come and breaks my chest,
Because of anothers folly.
My tear does strike the ground and freeze,
A monument to subtle death,
Love's betrayal, pain, anguish,
This tear does lie frozen,
For all to see,
What a Lovers death doth bring to me.