Can You Cure The Silence? - Poem by Rylie Shoop
I miss the sound of your sweet loving voice.
The way every time I saw you my heart rejoiced.
If I could just see your gleaming face,
I would leap for joy all the way to outer space.
But now you're with her,
and my views for you have gotten broader.
If you give me one chance to prove my excellence,
I know in an instance that our silence would soon dissolve.
I can cure our life, not with a knife,
But with the power of love.
Comments about Can You Cure The Silence? by Rylie Shoop
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda