Can You Ever Win? - Poem by Alison Smith
Facing a huge company
Little me against them all
But they have pushed me too far
And now I will beat them you see.
First they said it was me
Then they said it couldn’t be done
Now at last they agree they where wrong
So now they will pay for the delay.
But can you ever win?
Can I really take on the giant?
Guess Samson did! ! !
Deep breathe now, and look them in the eye.
Comments about Can You Ever Win? by Alison Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl