Alison Smith Poems
- Lost To Lust Thoughts of you, how my temperature rises Your ...
- Am I Jealous I have feelings for you its true Though we both...
- Love, Lust Longing Love you with a deep desire Lust for you ...
- A Gift From Heaven They were created with perfection But ...
- Awakening Goddess (Part 1) The goddess has been ...
- Alone In A Crowd She wanders through the crowd It is as ...
- Winter In Summer Hear the thunder echoing about A sky with a...
Alison hands her work from time passed and time now into your hands (the reader) ...... She is no scholar or published poet.. She hopes you find the time to read and hopefully enjoy her words... Don’t forget to leave a comment telling her how you feel. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lost To Lust
Thoughts of you, how my temperature rises
Your body next to mine so divine
Your touch electric upon my skin
Lost in the lust of our connection.
When we meet my body is alive
My control is abandoned to you
Nothing can equal the feelings I have
I’m lost in my lust for you.
Into a world of pure desire
We are locked together
United we feel the flow
Touch, taste, explore.
Lost to Lust