Do You Know Who I Am? - Poem by Alison Smith
Do you know who I am?
I am the dream you have not fulfilled
I am the nightmare you cant face
I am the speech you cant complete
I am the wave that hasn't hit the sand
The storm that hasn't stopped brewing
The tide about to turn
I am your potential not yet found.
So see who I am
And your dream will become a reality
You will face and conquer that demon
The speech will be complete and given.
Then the wave will hit the sand
The storm will pound the land
The tide will turn to flow in and out....
For I am your potential let me free
Comments about Do You Know Who I Am? by Alison Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl