Chains Of Solitude - Poem by aigis nalian
Solitude, thy lonely chains
Have bound me all my life
It fetters and tightens, it pains
And lends me so much strife.
No beautiful world I have yet seen,
Because the years have passed me by;
My hands are tied but my mind is keen
As held and bound I lie...
I wait for the day, the moment dear,
When God will set me free.
I wait and wait with lonely fear,
What else but wait and see.
A single friend, a single hand
To aid me end this ordeal;
To walk this lonely stretch of sand
With friendship true and real...
Comments about Chains Of Solitude by aigis nalian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl