Chalk Boards - Poem by Ashley Morrell
The heart is not set in stone, it smudges just as easy as it was written. like dust between your fingers you try to recite words to the play; but they fade in dissaray.
I'm writing equations to solve the problems but i can never find an answer. i'm in detention for forgetting what it was to be a liar.
I'm drawing your face next to diamonds hoping that one day I'll see it glisten.
Comments about Chalk Boards by Ashley Morrell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl