Challenges - Poem by Vanessa Kurtz
There are many challenges in our lives,
Judgments of our strength.
Some people fail and others survive,
Depends on test-type and length.
Some fail because they’re too weak,
Some because they’re wrong.
Some fail because they’re too meek,
And others just took too long.
Some people excel on their life’s test,
And pave the way for others.
Because they tried and gave it their best,
And they want to help one another.
It’s your challenge, your fight,
So try and make it through.
Use your brains, courage, and might,
To survive God’s test for you.
Comments about Challenges by Vanessa Kurtz
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl