Blaming Yourself - Poem by Vanessa Kurtz
In my dreams, there are devil’s haunting my soul.
Descending me slowly into hell is they’re goal.
Lying, cheating, killing,
Taking over your every thought,
Wrecking all you found, all you’ve sought.
Driving you crazy, making you insane,
And looking around, you’re the only one to blame.
Comments about Blaming Yourself by Vanessa Kurtz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl