Change The Winds - Poem by Colleen Wright
We cannot change the winds,
but the sails – yes, we can do
to find smooth paths without sins,
to suit direction for me and you.
Life's struggles damage, without mirth,
and we need to move on and find
our true selves and our own self worth,
before we have our peace of mind.
'Seek and ye shall find' is a message sent,
and of that we should gain faith and hope
that our plea has gone to God – and went
to where an answer is found for us to cope.
Comments about Change The Winds by Colleen Wright
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl