Changes - Poem by Julie Dant
they are not welcome
I have so much trouble accepting
I fight against them 'till I am weary
are they bad or are they good?
are they happening for me to learn?
am I capable of learning the lesson?
will I be able to see the reason?
will I be resillient enough to bend?
will I ultimately find peace?
I must embrace change
or, rather, change must embrace me
as an ameoba, it envelopes me.....
'till I become someone new.
Comments about Changes by Julie Dant
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl