I Drank You - Poem by Julie Dant
I've been craving your sweetness
I drank you melted into my coffee this morning.
And carried you with me all the day long.
I can feel you there swimming gently in my head.
All the time...every stroke in every instant.
I need to know if I am in yours.
Can you hear me breathing?
Can you feel the tiny flicker of my tongue
along the outer rim of your ear?
There! Can you hear me whispering?
My breath is damp and warm…can you feel it?
Oh, ...if only you could feel it.....
Comments about I Drank You by Julie Dant
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl