Julie Dant Poems
- Was It You? I thought I sensed your presence In the sultry ...
- If Only I Could Go If only I could go travel back to ...
- A Sound Across The Water As I stood upon the brink of ...
- Bright Tree In a darkening woods a tree ...
- Black Crows Of Winter Gnarled Black Walnut trees Bared of ...
- Changes Changes.... they are not welcome I have so much ...
- Solemn Relics They stand alone- stark and forgotten Forlorn ...
I live in southern Indiana and have worked in retail for 26 yrs.
My passions are:
Painting with acrylics
Reading more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julie Dant
Was It You?
I thought I sensed your presence
In the sultry southern night
Was it you? Were you there?
Was the breeze I felt upon my cheek
Your breath as you breathed a sigh?
Was it you?
I thought I heard you murmer
Among the moss draped oaks
Were you there?
Were you walking right beside me
Along that dusty moonlit road?
I thought you made me shiver
One more time with just your touch.
I thought I felt the pressure
Of your fingers upon my lips.
Was that you?
I f I had reached out quick enough