Chasing The Wind - Poem by André Lopes
It feels so good to lay down and relax for a little,
to go across a sunny afternoon just chasing the wind.
tell me your stories, tell me about your childhood
and your desire to change the world.
Wrap me around your secrets.
show me live as i long to see it.
lets go where the air meets the water and people can fly.
Keep the sweet flavour of this moment in the memory of my touch
and remember it when your feeling down.
look trought the eyes of a ruby whenever you want to find me,
you will see me there gazing back at you.
Your inocense is precious, your inocense is pain,
your inocense is all i am.
Comments about Chasing The Wind by André Lopes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl