Sunrise - Poem by André Lopes
Crystalized and ethereal dawn
with the moon's face suspended in the air.
bodies dancing near a beach
searching for the ecstasy of the stars.
all of my friends are gathered in this place,
surrendered to the magic rhythms of nature.
we wait for nothing more than a state of grace,
a glimpse of eternity.
Sounds and revelations are blooming everywere,
reaching its way to far away galaxies.
and soon the sun will come with its yellow burning arms,
to wash away the dirt from our souls.
i can already feel it coming our way,
and then we will all laugh and sing
lost in the vanity of our senses,
and joyfull in our heavenly madness.
Comments about Sunrise by André Lopes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda