Inner Sparkle - Poem by André Lopes
Sometimes i feel big, huge, giant.
i'm able to change mankind's destiny,
to walk invisibles paths in the moonlight,
to breathe life like a golden river.
inside me lives the soft whispering of the breeze
and the warmness of the sun.
i have the freedom of an eagle
and the sparkle of inocense.
i hold worlds and secrets ancient as love.
i could explode towards the sky,
my fragments would be colours.
Comments about Inner Sparkle by André Lopes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl