see fee lee
Chat Up Line - Poem by see fee lee
Compliment on great profile.
I’d love to know you more about you
Hope to heard from you soon
Or it you will broke my heart
When I see you here
Your profile and your picture
If I don’t contact you
I might be a very stupid man not to contact you.
When can I take you out for a coffee?
Comments about Chat Up Line by see fee lee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda