Christian Poem - Poem by Melanie Weeks
The message from above.
The Lord is not a boss,
But a Father to call on.
He asks for you to stay,
He shows us the way.
Ask and you shall be answered.
On the door of your heart.
Let him in.
That's a good way to begin,
If you wonder where to start
Comments about Christian Poem by Melanie Weeks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl