A Broken Heart - Poem by Melanie Weeks
A broken heart is hard to mend,
As a bar of hate is hard to bend.
To go on a date,
Sent from above.
It's going to be hard to start,
When you have a broken heart.
Comments about A Broken Heart by Melanie Weeks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl