Christmas Carols - Poem by jerry hughes
God rest ye merry gentleman
Let nothing you dismay;
For Jesus Christ your saviour,
is here now on display.
Hark the herald angels sing,
glory to the cash till ring.
Peace on earth and mercy mild,
Jesus in the shops defiled.
And lo, what sayeth that sign
above the sacred star?
'These christmas carols are for sale
at the record bar.'
Comments about Christmas Carols by jerry hughes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl