Edward Kofi Louis
Circumspectly - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To be aware of every action as a wise person than a fool.
Walk in the wisdom of yahweh;
We all stumble sometimes;
But, let us plan to live in peace with each other.
Singing and making melody in your heart to Yahweh.
Comments about Circumspectly by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl