Circus - Poem by vijay gupta
Command over the beast by the men,
Adventure, climax, entertainment are there.
But there is no crowd.
People have no keen interest in circus today as comparable to forty years ago.
When circus was not in existence men uses himself as a beast
by the help of colors to entertain the public.
That art became out of dated in the era of circus.
History repeats itself.
Now the era of circus is to over.
Colored television, computer
and animation films are enough to entertain public.
Now existence of circus is in danger.
What can we do?
It is the history of humankind, where changes are in evitable.
Comments about Circus by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl