Civilization’s Life - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
In the mansion of civilization,
Errors are cracks and amendments, repair.
Additions are borrowed to stay in race.
Yet it is bound to die from other forces.
Comments about Civilization’s Life by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl