Clever Voices - Poem by Naveed Akram
Clever voices shall reign on the world,
Led by the weak, led by the strong;
The reasons for living are numerous,
Forget them in a moment too tough.
Clever are the voices so golden and yelling,
Innocent helpers arrive to answer us.
The waste of times, are the money for us,
The times changing create a pleasure.
The rest of our sentence is about me,
I query any soldier of the dress to admire.
Comments about Clever Voices by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl