Closed File - Poem by Suraj Samtani
The wait is over,
and its all become so sober.
In just a moment's instant,
All the ignorance just became so distant.
Expectations weren't met,
& Satisfaction wasn't a definite bet.
O, What is there that'll bring back a smile?
It is best just to hide this all in a closed file.
Comments about Closed File by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl