The Silent Divorce - Poem by Suraj Samtani
Yes. I do confess.
I do want to talk to you.
& I do want to increase our interaction.
But I also know that this relationship must be mutual.
Never can any force themselves on the other.
So now it seems like
You're restricting me.
Giving me hints, to refrain from
going any futher.
I appreciate your gesture.
For a direct remark would surely hurt more.
I surely understand, &
your wish is my command.
Good luck on our roads apart...
and on a brand new start!
Comments about The Silent Divorce by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl